PureMate 600ml Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Condensation and Moisture
- COMPACT ANTI-MOULD AIR CLEANER: Assists in the relief of allergies, breathing difficulties, congestion, and itchy watery eyes by reducing mould spores and dust mites from living, work, or play areas.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION: Squeezes Up to 300ml of water a day from Humid Air. Don’t let the energy consumption of the dehumidifier become your burden, with our dehumidifier, you can rest assured every day.
- 600ML AUTO SHUTOFF TANK: PureMate High-efficiency, Lightweight and Portable. Automatic switch off when tank is full. Automated electronic shut off allows you to run the mini dehumidifier continuously without leaks or overflow. The easy to remove 600ml tank empties quickly without spilling.
- WHISPER QUIET SILENT DESIGN: Ultra quiet whisper technology operating fan. Thermo-Electric Cooling (No compressor needed)Thermoelectric technology allows our dehumidifier to maintain continuous use without disturbing you and family, Colleagues allowing you to work or sleep while in use.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOUR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Suitable for a small space, such as the use of wardrobe, bookcase enclosed cabinet. Help you eliminate the mouldy and various odour caused by moisture. Keep the environment dry and comfortable and prevent all kinds of goods from being damaged by wet air.
PureMate 600ml Compact and Portable Mini Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Condensation and Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Garage Office or Basement.
Perfect for small rooms and small spaces.
Please note: The actual amount of water the unit will draw will depend on the room size, temperature and humidity.
Eliminate Condensation: Condensation emerging on the inside of your windows is an indication that you and your home are suffering with high humidity and trapped moisture. This overload of moisture can effect areas of your home, such as your walls staining, discolouring, wallpaper shedding and even plaster damage. Remove excess humidity from your home with a dehumidifier, and improve your living environment.
Respiratory Issues and High Humidity Levels: High levels of humidity have been connected to numerous respiratory issues, particularly in young children. High humidity levels present the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which can be found living in your home in the furniture, carpets and bedding. Decreasing moisture levels will help destroy mites and avoid respiratory irritation, ensuring the best living environment.
Black Mould & Damp: Mould is a widespread problem in various households. Mould can signify high humidity levels and will most likely cause unpleasant, musty odours in your home. Black Mould is the most dangerous and can release harmful compounds into the air. Black mould starts to thrive at 50% relative humidity, therefore it is critical to control your rooms humidity level to avoid its development.
- Extracts up to 300ml of moisture per day.
- Water tank capacity of 600ml
- Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
- Ultra-Quiet Technology- Thermo-Electric Cooling
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Suitable for room size 15m².
- Voltage: DC9V
- Power: 23W
- Capacity: 600ml
- Box size: 18 x 19 x 32 CM
- Working Temperature: 5°-32°C
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within 1 working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
The Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm. Please be advised this is Next Working Day
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at [email protected] or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.