True HEPA Air Purifier with 4 Speed Settings for Allergies dust Pollen
- 3 STAGE AIR PURIFICATION: True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mould spores as well as pollutants like smoke odours, dust and dirt. As this air purifier is a must for reducing breathing threat, it is a satisfying choice for pet owners, families with defenceless members or anyone who is expecting better indoor air quality. Also, this air cleaner is optimal for people struggling with hay fever – Ultra Quiet-operation on Low Setting.
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: With easy to use control panel you can select between 4 fan speeds, sleep mode, and control the brightness of the attractive LED light.
- APPROPRIATE AND SUITABLE FOR INDOOR USE- Comfortable for a small or mid-size room. The lightweight product makes this air purifier easily accessible to different indoor place, which guarantees every breath of you and your family filled with fresh air.
- DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN: Featuring a Filter Replacement indicator allows you to get the best quality air without guessing when to replace the 3-in-1 filter
- PEACE OF MIND: The PureMate’s 3-in-1 Compact Air Purifier comes with a 1 year warranty. We strive to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. We request that you kindly contact us regarding any problems or queries before leaving a review.
PUREMATE PM501 True HEPA Air Purifier 3 IN 1 Solution For Every Environment. DUST, SMOKE, ALLERGENS, COOKING ODOURS, PET DANDER & HAIR.
Featuring a multi-layer air purification system specifically designed to help improve air quality for allergy sufferers, those with sensitivity to airborne particles or simply for general air cleanliness. This efficient air purifier can capture up to 99.97% of dust and allergens with a Clean Air Delivery Rate of 42m³/h. Use the simple one button design to choose between 2 power modes with whisper quiet operation. This versatile air purifier is perfect for bedrooms, home offices & living areas.
HOW TO REPLACE THE FILTER:
- The FILTER RESET LED flickering continuously indicates it is time to replace the filter.
- Turn the air purifier upside down.
- Remove the screw cap, then lift off the base.
- Remove the dirty filter and recycle.
- Insert the new filter into the air purifier.
- Reassemble the base and fasten with the screw cap.
- Turn the air purifier back over into the upright position.
NOTE: DO NOT wash and reuse air filters
We advise cleaning the filter with a vacuum cleaner once a month, and replacing it with in three to Six months or every 1500 hours of use, whichever one comes first, to ensure good quality clean and fresh air. Following 1500 hours of use.
- POWER: Press ON/OFF button.
- Fan Speed: Press to select between four fan speeds Setting I (Low Setting) , II (Medium Setting), III (High Setting) and Turbo. In Turbo speed, all the three speed LEDs will illuminate.
- LIGHT BUTTON: Press to adjust the brightness of the LED light.
- SLEEP mode: During Sleep mode, only the sleep LED light is on, and the unit will run in low speed.
- Press to activate SLEEP mode.
- During Sleep mode, only the sleep LED light is on, and the unit will run in low speed.
- When in sleep mode, this air purifier would not disturb you and let you breathe clean fresher air while you are sleeping, reading or working.
Captures 99.97% of Particles:
The multi-stage filtration system, captures up to 99.97% of particles that pass through the filter. These particles can be as small as 0.3 microns – the size of most common airborne allergens, particles, bacteria and viruses.
HEPA Technology removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens including bacteria, viruses, pollen, smoke, and pet allergens Room area purified up to 10m².
3 in 1 Air Purification Process
- Pre-Filter: Captures initial dust, allergen and large particles (human hair and pet dander) to extend the life of air purifier filters.
- Carbon Filter (aka Activated Carbon): Carbon contributes to the control and prevention of the growth of bacteria, germs, mould and helps reduce toxic fumes and odours.
- HEPA Treatment Filter: Captures 99.97% of dust and allergens.
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 3W(Sleep Setting), 10W(Turbo Setting)
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 65m3 /h
- Room Coverage Area: Up to 10m2
- Noise level (dB) : Sleep≤29dB, Turbo≤52dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 18 x 18 x 28 cm
- Net Weight: 1.25 kg
1 x Instruction Manual
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within 1 working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
The Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm. Please be advised this is Next Working Day
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at [email protected] or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.
6 reviews for True HEPA Air Purifier with 4 Speed Settings for Allergies dust Pollen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.