- An Efficient and Affordable Way to Fight Indoor Air Pollution with PureMate PM 200Ideally designed for regular size rooms, Air Purifier and Ion Generator PM 200 is an incredibly effective air purifier that fills an entire room with health beneficial negative ions getting rid of dust, pollens, pet dander, allergens, mould spores, bacteria, tobacco and smoke smell and many other airborne pollutants.How PM-200 Purifies the Air:
Step 1: The electronically created breeze draws pollutants into the air inlet.
Step 2: Pollutants becomes attached to the electro statically charged plates.
Step 3: The electronic breeze circulates purified and ionized air through the air outlet.
Step 4: Negatively charged pins electronically circulate health beneficial and air cleaning negative ions throughout the room.Features:
• Eliminate smoke smell, Air Purifier, and Ion Generator bacteria Ioniser and mould, neutralize poisonous of harmful gas.
• Soundless design, no motor. No need to replace the filter, easy to clean
• 17 high-density stainless-steel needlepoint produce rich negative ions. Force particles as small as 0.1 micron from air
• Use advanced ionic air movement technology, Micro-computer control, automatic operating cycle
• Save energy only used 6W. Keep air fresh and clean, promote health
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance of PM 200 Ionic Air Purifier:
Cleaning is a snap! Simply turn off the ionizer, remove the collector plates, [ Access electrostatic grill from the bottom by unscrewing two pins located on either side of the panel.] wipe them carefully with a damp clean cloth and return the dry, clean plates to the housing. That’s it!
• 1 x Power Adapter
• 1 x Car Charger
• 1 x User Manual in English
Free UK Delivery
All orders sent within the United Kingdom come with free 2-3 working day delivery.
The delivery couriers we use are DPD, Evri, FedEx and Royal Mail. When you receive a dispatch notification, your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
If your order is delivered via DPD, you will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1-hour delivery slot.
Follow the link within the Email or SMS to action the following changes to your delivery:
- Change your delivery day
- Leave your item in a safe place
- Deliver your item to your neighbour
Please note, we are not able to change the courier, once it has been allocated to your order.
If you have any questions regarding our delivery service, please contact us here.
Please note that our 2 day delivery does not apply to deliveries to UK offshore addresses (Jerseys, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight – Channel Islands). These orders will be sent via standard delivery and will take 3 – 5 working days to be delivered and an additional offshore postage fee will be charged. If you have any questions about UK offshore deliveries, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back Order Deliveries
All items ordered on a back order will be dispatched as soon as stock becomes available. You’ll receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been shipped. Back order delivery dates are subject to change.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from PureMate however, in the event you do wish to make a return, simply follow the below instructions. Please be aware, we do not accept the return of used items.
In order to initiate your return, please notify our Customer Care Team at email@example.com, within 30 days of receiving your order. To be eligible for a refund.
Steps to Return your Item
Please fill in this Returns Form. In order to process your refund speedily, please ensure that this form is filled out and enclosed in the return package.
Please click here for further information about returns