PureMate PM420 Portable 20 Litre Dehumidifier with Digital Display and 6.5L Water Tank Capacity
- NEW & IMPROVED: Now with the added feature of ‘Sleep Mode’ you can turn the all the display lights off for undisturbed sleep!
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: With a large removable 6.5 Litre water tank or the continuous drainage feature to remove up to 20 Litres of moisture today, this dehumidifier will suit everyone’s needs.
- SMART HUMIDITY SENSING: A state-of-the-art humidity sensor will detect the humidity of the room quickly and accurately. In addition to the LED display, a 3-light indicator system keep you aware of the humidity level around you.
- PORTABLE & EASY TO STORE: Four castor wheels are conveniently located on the underside of the dehumidifier to allow for easy moving without having to lift the unit each time. These can be easily fitted or removed according to preference.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOUR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Help you eliminate the mouldy and various odour caused by moisture. Keep the environment dry and comfortable and prevent all kinds of goods from being damaged by wet air
PureMate 20L/Day Portable & Compact Dehumidifier with 6.5 Litre Tank Capacity, Digital Display, Continuous Drainage, Laundry Drying and 24Hr Timer Function
The PureMate PM 420 is a portable 20 litre per day dehumidifier that delivers exceptional de-humidification with all the lasting performance you would expect from such a global brand. It's designed to create a healthier and more comfortable environment for houses with up to 5 bedrooms by removing the excess moisture and humidity that can encourage the growth of common allergens and cause damage and staining to your furnishings. It reduces humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew therefore reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system, allowing you to breathe easier and feel comfortable in your home.
You can even use this quality dehumidifier to significantly reduce the drying time of damp laundry on a radiator or towel rail. A less humidly environment in your home means clothing will dry faster, breads and cereals will remain fresh longer without getting stale, and you won't find signs of rust or corrosion on things like computer equipment, electronics, and tools.
The PM 420 dehumidifier is nicely designed and feature intuitive touch button controls and a clear LCD screen so you can control the humidity level inside the room with ease. Other features include a 24 hour timer function, two fan speeds for further customise use and 6.5L Removable Water Tank Capacity. The durable caster wheels and compact design allow you to easily move the unit from room to room. Please note, the actual amount of water the unit will draw will depend on the room size, temperature and humidity.
- Continuous Drainage:
- A large removable 6.5 Litre water tank is built into the compressor dehumidifier with an additional continuous drainage option should you require a more permanent drainage solution. This can be directed into a drain or storage container.
- Humidity Indicator Lights:
- In addition to the LED display, a 3-light indicator system keep you aware of the humidity level around you. A Blue light indicates less than 50%, a Green light is an optimum 50-70% and a Red light indicates a RH% of greater than 70%.
- Fitted Wheel System:
- Four castor wheels are conveniently located on the underside of the dehumidifier to allow for easy moving without having to lift the unit each time. These can be easily fitted or removed according to preference.
- Black Mould & Damp:
- Mould is a widespread problem in various households. Mould can signify high humidity levels and will most likely cause unpleasant, musty odours in your home. Black Mould is the most dangerous and can release harmful compounds into the air. Black mould starts to thrive at 50% relative humidity, therefore it is critical to control your rooms humidity level to avoid its development.
- Extracts up to 20L of moisture per day
- Dual fan speeds and 24 hour timer function.
- 6.5 Litre Removable Water Tank Capacity
- Portable & Easy to move with casters and Lightweight rotary compressor.
- Direct drain option for continuous operation.
- Automatic humidity sensor (Humidistat)
- Defrosting Function
- Sleep Mode (Turning display lights off)
- Model Number : PM 420
- Power Supply: 220 to 240V~50Hz
- Power Consumption: 420W [High Setting]
- Net Weight: 14.5 kg
- Dimensions: 34 x 24 x 57 CM
- Room Temperature: 5°C - 32°C
- Water Tank Capacity: 6.5 L
- 1 x Dehumidifier
- 1 x User Manual in English
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within 1 working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
The Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm. Please be advised this is Next Working Day
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at [email protected] or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.
22 reviews for PureMate PM420 Portable 20 Litre Dehumidifier with Digital Display and 6.5L Water Tank Capacity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.